Thank you for your interest in having Organized Artistry help you reach your organizing goals!
- works side-by-side with the client in 2, 3, or 4 hour blocks of time
- acts in accordance with the NAPO Code of Ethics
- travels up to 30 minutes driving from Fair Lawn, NJ (Bergen County & areas 30 min. N, S, W of Fair Lawn)
- does not work in the home of a smoker or anyone in the possession of firearms
Monday – Friday, 9:30am-2:30pm
Client session hours: Monday – Friday between 10am and 2pm
Phone appointments can be made in the evening between 8:30 and 10pm.
Organized Artistry does not offer evening or weekend appointments at this time.
$75 per hour with a 2 hour minimum per organizing session.
For every twelve completed and paid sessions, your 13th is on us! (Our ‘Baker’s Dozen’ plan)
- Email Stacey using the Contact Us form.
- Stacey will email you back.
- You and Stacey will pick a mutually convenient time to have a phone chat to make sure Organized Artistry can help.
- If you and Stacey feel that Organized Artistry can be of assistance, a no-cost, no-obligation half hour Needs Assessment will be scheduled.
- Stacey meets you, you meet her, you give her a ‘tour’ of your organizing challenges. There will be some chit chat (Stacey will do most of the listening), discussion of your vision for the space, your budget, etc.
- If you choose to use Organized Artistry’s services, a service agreement is signed and an appointment for the first day of hands-on organizing is scheduled.
- Organizing begins!
Does this sound like we’ll be a ‘good fit?’ If your answer is ‘yes,’ please fill out the form on our Contact Us page. We’d love to assist you with your organizing challenges!
What area of YOUR life needs organizing?