I love rolling up my sleeves and working side-by-side with a client to help them reach their organizing goals. Since 2002, I’ve provided hands-on organizing services to those living within a 30-minute drive of my office in Fair Lawn, NJ.
What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is when you and a Professional Organizer work together via your phone and/or computer to create and implement solutions to your organizing challenges.
In it’s simplest terms…
YOU + ME + email/telephone/video/photos + hard work + fun = Virtual Organizing Success
Yes—you read that right—fun. Organizing can be fun. There’s also that ‘hard work’ part. Let’s not gloss over that. Organizing can be physically and emotionally taxing at times. We’ll recognize it and work through it together.
What Are Some Benefits of Virtual Organizing?
- Virtual organizing sessions are 1 or 2 hours long and easy to fit into one’s schedule.
- It offers accountability for those who wish to have a partner in the process
- No Professional Organizer in your area? I’m just a phone call away!
- Same as hands-on organizing: access to a knowledgeable, caring, non-judgmental professional with 15+ years of professional organizing experience. Services are confidential.
What types of organizing can be done virtually?
- Home Organizing: from attic to basement and all spaces in between
- Small Spaces: apartments/small homes
- Paper Management
- Time Management
- Transitions: ex. Marriage, New Parenthood, Kids, Empty Nesting, Retirement
- Getting organized to write a book (first-hand self-published Author experience)
- Organizing for those with or caring for those with food allergies (first-hand Mom experience)
- Organizing for wedding planning/thank you notes – author of The Organized Bride’s Thank You Note Handbook
Who Should Consider Organized Artistry’s Virtual Organizing services?
- A person who is self-motivated and is physically able to do hands-on organizing
- A person with limited time for on-site work
- A person who is naturally organized but currently feeling ‘stuck’ or going through a life transition
- A person who is not naturally organized but wishes to learn and incorporate organizing strategies into their daily lives
- A person who enjoys communicating via phone/email/video
- A person living outside of the Bergen County, NJ area
*Virtual Organizing is not suitable in most cases for the Chronically Disorganized, Ill or Elderly
What You’ll Need for Virtual Organizing
- Internet access and email.
- A computer, tablet or smart phone with Skype or FaceTime capability.
- The physical ability to do hands-on organizing work by yourself (or with help from friends or family).
- Motivation, energy, and commitment!
$75 hr/one-hour minimum
Package: Four/one-hour sessions for $275
*The number of hours needed depends upon the size and scope of the project, how easily the client can make decisions, and the amount of hands-on organizing/homework that can be completed between sessions.
Payment in advance of session via personal check or PayPal.
All supplies related to the project are discussed and purchased in advance by client.
VIRTUAL ORGANIZING OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday, 9:30am-2:30pm
Client session hours: Monday – Friday between 9:30am and 2:00pm
Needs Assessment phone call appointments can be made during office hours or most evenings between 8:30pm and 10pm.
Organized Artistry does not offer evening or weekend Virtual Organizing appointments at this time.
- Email Stacey using the Contact Us form.
- Stacey will email you back.
- You and Stacey will pick a mutually convenient time to have a phone chat to make sure Organized Artistry can help you using Virtual Organizing services.
- If you and Stacey feel that Organized Artistry can be of assistance, a no-cost/no-obligation half hour Needs Assessment via the phone will be scheduled to discuss your organizing needs. Stacey asks you to snail mail or email pictures of the areas to be organized.
- Stacey ‘meets’ you, you ‘meet’ her (via phone/Facetime), you give her a ‘tour’ of your organizing challenges. There will be some chit chat (Stacey will do most of the listening), discussion of your vision for the space, your budget, etc.
- If you choose to use Organized Artistry’s Virtual Organizing services, a service agreement is signed and we schedule our first telephone or video appointment.
- Virtual Organizing begins. I usually bring garbage bags to a session—you’ll have to grab some from your kitchen instead!
- In between sessions, homework assignments and email support will be offered.
Does this sound like we’ll be a ‘good fit?’ If your answer is ‘yes,’ please fill out the form on our Contact Us page. We’d love to assist you with your organizing challenges—virtually!