It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. I’ve been a little busy.
I wrote and self published a book…
Last time I blogged about it over the summer, the cover had been designed but the interior was not finished. Now, I can proudly say…
The Organized Bride’s Thank You Note Handbook is available at Amazon.com.
I refer to it as ‘The Thank You Note Writing Guide for the Overwhelmed Bride.’ Some of its features are:
• A seven-step system for organizing and composing nuptial thank you notes
• Basic organizing principles to be applied to thank you note writing, wedding planning, and everyday life
• Solutions for easing thank you note anxiety
• Tips and helpful hints for keeping your words of thanks and the writing process organized
• 101 modern sample thank you notes to jumpstart a bride and groom’s note writing process
• An eye-catching, icon-based key for quickly finding sample notes
The writing was finished in 2013. The editing and design were completed in 2014 and the ‘Publish’ button was pressed at the beginning of 2015. With all this work, I could barely compose a post for my blog. I think I was a little ‘burned out’ when it came to putting words together on paper (or screen). I’m also still a bit ‘wet behind the ears’ when it comes to WordPress. So, I took a little time off from blogging to meet one of my personal goals: becoming a published author. It’s 2015–time to start blogging again.
I’ll continue to blog about ‘everything organzing’ but in the coming months, I’ll also share my journey to becoming a published author, offer sneak-peeks of the inside of my book (hint: it’s beautiful) and I’ll share how my organizing skills helped me to finish writing and publishing this book.
OK–I’ll give you a sneak-peek now…
Oh, and the e-book version will be coming out this Spring…
If you know anyone who just got engaged or is about to walk down the aisle, please ‘Pin’ and share this blog post with them–thanks!
For everything wedding + organizing, ‘Like’ The Organized Bride’s Thank You Note Handbook on Facebook, too.
Do you have any projects you’d like to finish in 2015? Please share–I’d love to hear about them.
CLICK HERE to sign up for Organized Artistry’s motivating monthly newsletter!